Fujifilm X-Pro1 CSC Camera with Fujinon Twin Lens Kit XF18mm and XF27mm (16MP, APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor, 3″ LCD)
- Selectable AutoFocus with a 49-point Metering Matrix, AF Assist Lamp for Low-Light Scenes
- 16 Megapixel X-Trans CMOS Sensor, Fujifilm X Mount for Fujinon XF Lenses, High Performance 3″ LCD Screen (1230k dots)
- 6fps High Speed Continuous Shooting, Motion Panorama, Full HD Movie (1920 x 1080, 24fp), Film Simulation modes
- Hybrid Multi-viewfinder, EXR Processor Pro, In-camera RAW Converter, ISO100-25600 Sensitivity Setting Range
- Fuji X-Pro1 mirrorless Compact System Camera (CSC) with the Twin lens: XF18 18mm & XF27 27mm
The FUJIFILM X-Pro1 is a mirrorless interchangeable lens system camera that features a 16 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor, a brand new X lens mount, a Hybrid Multi Viewfinder and two pancake lenses: XF18mm and XF27mm.
Fujinon lenses have long been associated with delivering high quality images, with optics used for both broadcast TV and medium format cameras. Now the expertise borne out of this enviable optical heritage has been put into lenses for the FUJIFILM X-Pro1.
When attaching a FUJINON XF-series lens on the X-Pro1, both the viewfinder magnification and bright frame size automatically switches to support the lens focal length. Viewfinder magnification switches to 0.37x for the 18mm lens, and to 0.60x when the 35mm or 60mm lens is mounted, letting you compose your shot with the bright, crystal clarity of an optical image. The X-Pro1 also gives you the freedom to manually set a focal distance and switch between a variety of different viewfinder magnifications.
The top and base are made from die-cast aluminium alloy which, combined with high quality touches like precise engraving and hand-enamelled lettering on the lenses, proves that the entire X-Pro1 system is built without compromise.This eye for detail extends to the shutter speed dial and exposure compensation control that is precision milled from solid metal. Details like the shutter speed dial lock mechanism and the recessed exposure compensation dial are designed to prevent accidental movement of settings.
XF18mm and XF27mm Lens
Li-ion battery NP-W126
Battery charger BC-W126 (supplied with 3 pin plug for UK Market)
Body cap & protective cover
Clip attaching tool
Precio: EUR 1.089,98